Our fourth anniversary just passed us. It has been a wonderful four years of marriage and a little over six years of friendship. We marked the occasion, as we always do, with a dinner at a local restaurant. This year, we were up in McMinnville visiting Laura’s family. Here is our list of locations where we have celebrated this wonderful occasion.
- Honeymoon meal: Bar Harbor, Maine – a wonderful meal of lobster
- Year 1: Yerevan, Armenia – a traditional Armenian meal at one of the local restaurants.
- Year 2: San Francisco, California – a dinner cruise around the San Francisco Bay
- Year 3: Eugene, Oregon – a delicious dinner downtown
- Year 4: McMinnville, Oregon – a dinner at McMenamins
So far, we have been in a different location each year and we look forward to where 2008 will take us. We have had an exciting and adventurous time together filled with romance, adventure, intellectual stimuli, and laughter, lots of laughter. We look forward to the next year, 25th, 50th, and more.